Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
When the unexpected happens to your home, you could face costly repairs and replacements. Without the right homeowners insurance, this could cause financial hardship that threatens the investment you have in your home.
At Podmaska Insurance, we understand that your home is more than just the roof over your head. Contact us in Providence, Rhode Island, to learn more about our homeowners insurance coverage.
What Is Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance, also called home insurance, is a package policy that can provide personal liability coverage and help pay for necessary repairs or replacements if a covered peril damages your home.
How Does Homeowners Insurance Work?
Your home insurance policy is a legally binding contract between you and your insurance company. In exchange for your premiums, they will help pay for covered losses up to your policy limits. Your home insurance policy may have a deductible—an out-of-pocket expense you will have to pay before your home insurance kicks in.
Contact Podmaska Insurance to have more of your insurance questions answered.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Although individual policies may vary, here are some typical benefits of a home insurance policy:
- Personal property coverage can help pay for damage to your personal belongings due to a covered loss.
- Personal liability coverage can help cover costs arising from claims that you or your family caused third-party bodily injury or property damage.
- Dwelling coverage can help pay for repairs or replacements to structural aspects of your home that are damaged by a covered peril.
- Other structures coverage can help cover costs associated with damaged structures on your property (e.g., gazebo, fences).
- Additional living expenses can help pay for your expenses if a covered peril forces you temporarily vacate your home.
Additional home insurance coverages may be available. If you live in a high-risk flood zone, you may want to consider a separate flood insurance policy. Speak to an insurance agent to learn if your home has sufficient coverage.
Is Homeowners Insurance Required?
Although home insurance is not legally required, many mortgage lenders will mandate it. But even if you don’t have a mortgage, you may choose to buy home insurance as a way to protect your investment in your property.
How Do I Buy Homeowners Insurance?
The right home insurance policy is just a few clicks away. Contact Podmaska Insurance for a homeowners insurance quote and to speak to an agent today.
You may also be interested in…