Rhode Island requires all motorists to have auto insurance. The minimum requirements include:
- Coverage for bodily injury or death.
- Liability coverage for total body injury or death.
- Coverage for property damage.
Additional coverage can be added to your policy if you decide. A skilled agent at Podmaska Insurance Agency can assist you in ensuring that you get the best policy for your needs with all coverage options that are right for you.
The minimum automobile insurance requirements provide primary coverage in case of an accident. To provide more peace of mind, one of our agents can assist you in adding additional coverage that will cover more than just the minimum. Additional coverage includes:
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage covers others if you’re responsible for the accident. This coverage may also pay for the cost of an attorney if you are sued and may cover accident-related repairs or medical bills and even lost wages.
- If you get into an accident caused by an uninsured driver or a hit-and-run, this type of coverage can reimburse you.
- Medical Payments/Personal Injury Protection (PIP) pays for treating injuries to you and your passengers after an accident.
- Comprehensive & Collision Coverage pays to fix or replace your vehicle if it’s stolen or damaged in an accident or other unexpected event.
Contact A Rhode Island Agent Today
Accidents happen every day. To give you peace of mind, speak to one of our agents covering Providence, Rhode Island, and the surrounding area to get you the right policy. Whether it’s sticking to the minimum requirements or you are considering adding additional coverage, one of our Podmaska Insurance Agency agents can help. Call our office today!